If you’re not yet a Qantas Business Rewards member, sign up today for a one-off fee of $89.50 to start earning Qantas Points with Martec. It only takes a minute to join and all you need is an ABN.
Qantas Business Rewards members can enjoy a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- Earning Qantas Points with Martec
- Exclusive savings on flights~
- Earning Qantas Points on a range of everyday business expenses including flights, credit card spend, fuel, insurance and technology
- Flexibility to transfer Qantas Points* to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account and redeem for a range of rewards including flights, upgrades and items at the Qantas Store#
|Already a Qantas Business Rewards member?||Not yet a Qantas Business Rewards member?|
|Include your ABN when purchasing any Martec product. If you’re purchasing over the phone let the sales agent know that you’re a Qantas Business Rewards member.||Sign up to Qantas Business Rewards and include your ABN when purchasing any Martec product. If you’re purchasing over the phone let the sales agent know that you’re a Qantas Business Rewards member.|
|Sign up today|
* A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST applies. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to Qantas Business Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Martec Terms and Conditions. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to Martec by calling (02) 8778 7500 or emailing email@example.com. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members’ Business Rewards account within 60 days of purchase. Qantas Points will not be earned for accounts that are outside of agreed trading terms or accounts that are under dispute due to warranty claims.
~ Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards Members on selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Advance purchase and other conditions may apply. Savings are subject to and defined in the terms and conditions of Qantas Business Rewards as Member Savings.
# In order to transfer Qantas Points from a Qantas Business Rewards account to an individual’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account, the business account must have a balance of at least 3,000 Qantas Points. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable).