- Surface mounted LED batten light
- Lightweight powder coated aluminium housing
- Shatter resistant polycarbonate diffuser
- Direct mounting (no brackets required)
- Provides excellent light distribution using Tricolour SMD LED technology
- Select either 3000k, 4000k, or 6500k light colour temperature setting
20W TRICOLOUR LED BATTEN LIGHT
This LED batten light is made with an energy efficient, tubeless design in order to keep electricity costs down. It's also built with a shatter-resistant polycarbonate diffuser to ensure it's long lasting.
Modern LED batten lights are the modern equivalent of fluorescent tube lighting. LED lighting uses the traditional shape of tube lighting but with the benefits of LED. This means you save time and money, with LED lighting needing far less maintenance and replacement parts. Further, compared to traditional tube lighting, LED batten lights are more stylish, working with a wide variety of home décor and commercial needs.
With its modern, and practical design, this LED batten light is ideal for use in many situations. These include communal areas, e.g. carparks, garages, stairwells and corridors; Industrial building such as workshops, factories and other industrial environments; This led batten light is also useful for storage areas, schools and public amenities.
Our 676mm long, 20W model can be directly mounted, meaning no brackets are required.
Not the exact batten light you were looking for? Browse our other commercial batten lights, including weatherproof options. Or view our 40W model with backup and motion sensor options (or both backup and sensor). If you are looking for advice on the best light for your needs, contact the team at Martec today.
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.