- Surface mounted LED batten light
- Lightweight powder coated aluminium housing
- Shatter resistant polycarbonate diffuser
- Direct mounting (no brackets required)
- Provides excellent light distribution using Tricolour SMD LED technology
- Select either 3000k, 4000k, or 6500k light colour temperature setting
- Includes manual test and indicator light button
- Built in microwave sensor with on/off control, detection area, daylight sensor and hold-time function
- Complete with Lithium-ion battery backup for emergency use
- Large terminal block for easy installation
40W TRICOLOUR LED BATTEN LIGHT WITH MICROWAVE SENSOR AND BATTERY BACKUP
LED Batten Lighting Compared to FluorescentUnlike traditional batten lighting, which use fluorescent lights, LED battens contain no hazardous solids, liquids or gases such as mercury or tungsten. As a result, they are safer for you, your family and the environment. Their long lifespan also makes them more sustainable than traditional lighting methods. LEDs also utilise direct lighting, meaning they don’t create the same light pollution of traditional lighting. Thanks to their environmentally friendly nature, LEDs lower your carbon footprint up to a third. LED downlights have no high-powered discharge, which can have a detrimental affect on the eyes. They also omit not UV light, thus eradicating the possibility of skin damage and are recyclable. Fluorescent lighting, on the other hand, contain toxic materials, including mercury and phosphor. Not only does this cause issues with waste disposal, broken bulbs can release a small amount of toxic chemicals as a gas, making them a safety hazard. Not the exact led batten you were looking for? Browse our other commercial batten lights, including outdoor, weatherproof options. If you are looking for directions on the best lighting for your needs, contact the team at Martec today.
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.