- Surface mounted LED batten light
- Lightweight powder coated aluminium housing
- Shatter resistant polycarbonate diffuser
- Direct mounting (no brackets required)
- Provides excellent light distribution using Tricolour SMD LED technology
- Select either 3000k, 4000k, or 6500k light colour temperature setting
- Includes manual test and indicator light button
- Built in microwave sensor with on/off control, detection area, daylight sensor and hold-time function
- Large terminal block for easy installation
40W TRICOLOUR LED BATTEN LIGHT WITH MICROWAVE SENSOR
LED Batten Lighting or Fluorescent Lighting?Traditional batten lighting, those that utilise fluorescent lights, are not only out of date but dangerous. Fluorescent lighting often contains toxic materials such as mercury and phosphor. This not only causes issues when it comes to waste disposal, broken bulbs also release toxic gas, which is dangerous to you, your family, and your staff. Further, fluorescent lighting also ages significantly, especially with frequent use. They are also omni-directional, meaning you need to reflect and redirect light to the correct area. LED lighting, on the other hand, has an extremely long lifespan and are recyclable, making them environmentally friendly and sustainable. They are also energy efficient, thanks to modern infrared technology. Unlike fluorescent lighting, LEDs light directionally, over 180 degrees, meaning there are less issues with redirecting and reflecting light. They are high quality and low maintenance, meaning less hassle for you. Our 1230mm long, LED batten with sensor are capable of direct mounting, requiring no brackets. Our 40w model also comes with options of a Lithium-ion backup battery only, both sensor and backup battery; for added security and piece of mind, or neither. Not the exact led batten you were looking for? Browse our other commercial batten lights, including outdoor, weatherproof options. If you are looking for advice on the best lighting for your build, contact the team at Martec today.
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.