- Surface mounted LED batten light
- Lightweight powder coated aluminium housing
- Shatter resistant polycarbonate diffuser
- Direct mounting (no brackets required)
- Provides excellent light distribution using Tricolour SMD LED technology
- Select either 3000k, 4000k, or 6500k light colour temperature setting
- Includes manual test and indicator light button
- Built in microwave sensor with on/off control, detection area, daylight sensor and hold-time function
- Large terminal block for easy installation
40W TRICOLOUR LED BATTEN LIGHT WITH MICROWAVE SENSOR
This LED batten with sensor is made with an energy efficient, tubeless design in order to keep electricity costs down. It's also built with a shatter-resistant polycarbonate diffuser to ensure it's long lasting. This model also includes a built in microwave sensor with on/off control, detection area, daylight sensor and hold-time function.
Modern LED battens are the modern equivalent of fluorescent tube lighting. LED battens use the traditional shape of tube lighting but with the energy saving benefits of LED. This means you save time and money, with LED lighting needing far less maintenance and replacement parts. Further, compared to traditional tube lighting, these lights are more stylish, working with a wide variety of commercial needs.
With its modern, and practical design, this LED batten light is ideal for use in many situations. These include communal areas, e.g. carparks, garages, stairwells and corridors; Industrial building such as workshops, factories and other industrial environments; This led batten light is also useful for storage areas, schools and public amenities.
Our 1230mm long, LED batten with sensor can be directly mounted, meaning no brackets are required. Our 40w model also comes with options of a Lithium-ion backup battery only, both sensor and backup battery; for added security and piece of mind, or neither.
Not the exact led batten you were looking for? Browse our other commercial batten lights, including outdoor, weatherproof options. If you are looking for advice on the best lighting for your build, contact the team at Martec today.
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.