- Corrosion resistant IP65 weatherproof polycarbonate body
- Stainless steel tamper proof clips for added security
- Ceiling or suspended mounting
- High impact polycarbonate diffuser
- Vandal resistant IK08 rated
- Waterproof connectible cable gland and lock nut
- Provides excellent light distribution using Tricolour SMD LED technology
- Select either 3000k, 4000k, or 6500k light colour temperature setting
- 40W Tricolour LED light
- Complete with 4 x high-temperature Lithium-ion phosphate battery cells
- 16 hrs charge time; 2 hrs emergency light duration with manual test button and indicator light
- Lithium-ion battery, with continuous trickle charging
- Large terminal block for easy installation
40W TRICOLOUR LED WEATHERPROOF BATTEN LIGHT WITH BATTERY BACKUP
Ideal Usage for the 40W Tricolour LED Weatherproof BattenWith its weatherproof, practical design, this outdoor LED batten light light is ideal for use in many situations. These include communal areas, e.g. carparks, garages, stairwells and corridors; Industrial building such as workshops, factories and other industrial environments. This LED batten light is also useful for storage areas, schools and public amenities. It's also a great option to brighten up outdoor eaves, patios and pergolas. The included battery backup will help ensure that this light continues to work in the event of a power outage. This model is also available without a backup, with a motion sensor, or with both backup and sensor. Our 40w weatherproof batten is also features a IK08 rating, to make it less vulnerable to damage by vandals. Not the exact outdoor LED batten light you were looking for? Browse our other commercial batten lights, including indoor options. If you are looking for advice on the best light for your needs, contact the team at Martec today.
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.