- Corrosion resistant IP65 weatherproof polycarbonate body
- Stainless steel tamper proof clips for added security
- Ceiling or suspended mounting
- High impact polycarbonate diffuser
- Vandal resistant IK08 rated
- Waterproof connectible cable gland and lock nut
- Provides excellent light distribution using Tricolour SMD LED technology
- Select either 3000k, 4000k, or 6500k light colour temperature setting
- 40W Tricolour LED light
- Built in microwave sensor with on/off control, detection area, daylight sensor and hold-time function
- Large terminal block for easy installation
40W TRICOLOUR LED WEATHERPROOF BATTEN LIGHT WITH MICROWAVE SENSOR
LED vs Florescent LightingLED battens use the traditional shape of tube lighting but with the energy saving benefits of LED. Modern batten lighting options, like the 40W Tricolour LED Batten Light, no longer feature fluorescent options. Fluorescent lighting is out of date and dangerous, with many lights containing toxic materials, including mercury and phosphor. Not only does this cause issues with waste disposal, broken bulbs can release a small amount of toxic chemicals as a gas, risking your health and safety. Fluorescent lights also age significantly when in frequent use, unlike LED options. Finally, fluorescent lights are omni-directional. This means they produce light in 360 degrees, requiring you to reflect and redirect the light to the area you want to light. This means you need more accessories to direct the light, meaning you need to spend more money. On the other hand, LED lighting has an extremely long lifespan, relative to other lighting technologies. LED lighting is also extremely energy efficient, due to infrared technology. They also emit light directionally, over 180 degrees, which means there are far fewer issues with redirecting and reflecting light. LED batten lighting is very high quality, with low maintenance costs and hassles. This means you save time and money, with LED lighting needing far less maintenance and replacement parts. Further, compared to traditional tube lighting, these lights are more stylish, working with a wide variety of commercial needs. Not the exact led batten you were looking for? Browse our other commercial batten lights, including indoor options. If you are looking for advice on the best light for your needs, contact the team at Martec today.
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.