- Efficient long life premium ball bearing motor
- Ultra-quiet motor
- Easy installation to ceiling using easy quick mount swivel clip to plaster
- Low profile fascia design
- Ideal for use in multi-storey apartments
- Side duct outlet with draft stopper
- Turbo fan blade design for high efficient air-steam extraction
- Air extraction for model 250mm 290m³/hr and model 300mm 390m³/hr
- Side ducting access with built in draft stopper
- Includes IPX2 Water Resistant (Protective to splashing water)
- Housing fascia material made from ABS
- Easily removable grill for cleaning
- Fitted with easy ducting vent with draft back draft stopper
Martec Flow Square Series with/without Tricolour LED Light
The Flow Exhaust Fan with Light is superbly designed to efficiently move air and steam. This exhaust fan is fitted with a new Turbo Fan Drum Design blade that is highly efficient. It rapidly extracts air and steam from laundries and bathrooms. It is suitable for small to medium bathrooms, with a quiet motor that allows you to enjoy the bathroom ambience you've always wanted.
To create the perfect ambience in your bathroom, or achieve the best lighting in your laundry, the Flow features 12W LED lights with switchable tricolour.
ABS housing fascia material and an ultra-low profile slimline design makes it perfect for all bathroom and laundry styles. The Flow is also easy to clean, with a removable grill. The side duct outlet also features a draft stopper, and is easy to access as needed. And every exhaust fan design has a fully concealed motor housing so it won't disrupt your decor. The Flow features an efficient long life ball bearing, ultra quiet motor, and a stunning low profile design, making it the perfect addition to your bathroom or laundry.
And, as with all Martec products, the Flow comes with a 2 year replacement warranty.
Safety is important to the team at Martec. That is why the Flow Exhaust Fan Series has an IPX2 water resistant rating, which protects your exhaust fan from dripping water. Don't suffer water damage with inferior products!
Looking to replace your existing bathroom fan? Or are you building a new home? Explore the Flow Exhaust Fan with Light details below or contact the team at Martec for help and advice! Let us help you create the bathroom of your dreams with Martec's top of the range products!
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.