- 20W energy saving LED
- PIR built-in sensor control with adjustable detection sensitivity
- Adjustable time delay
- Up to 12m detection distance
- Tricolour LED switchable 3000k, 4000k, 5000k
- IP44 weather rated
- Up to 25,000hrs LED lamp lifespan
Patrol Tricolour LED Security Light with PIR Sensor
Not only is the LED security light powerful, but it's also energy-efficient. The LED can last up to an amazing 25,000 hours. This is equivalent to nearly 3 years. The exterior is made from polycarbonate and aluminum. As a result, the chassis is super durable and long-lasting.
Securing your home has never been easier with the Patrol Tricolour LED Light. It features an easy to adjust time delay option. The motion and light sensitivity can also be dialed in. You can change the power level from 3000k to 5000k.
This security light can be used during the day or at night. The compact size means you can place it in a variety of positions. It's a great exterior light for an alfresco, garage, entryway or walkway.
It's rated for IP44 weather conditions. This means it can handle water splashing against it. It's also protected from most external wires. Please be aware that it must be installed by a licensed electrician in Australia. It also comes with a 2-year replacement warranty from Martec.
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.