- Slimline surface mounted LED ceiling light
- Provides excellent light distribution using Tricolour SMD LED technology
- Select either 3000k, 4000k, or 5000k light colour temperature setting
- Toughened acrylic diffuser
- Simple, round and sleek design
- Complete with integrated driver
- Step dimming function: 100% lumen – 50% lumen – 10% lumen output
- IP44 weather resistant
Hilux 18W/14W Tricolour Ceiling Light
The Tradetec Hilux Slimline 18W 350mm and 14W 280mm Tricolour LED Ceiling Lights are a simple and sleek light design. It features either an 18W or 14W Tricolour SMD LED light encased in a toughened acrylic diffuser.
Surface mounted LED lighting provides great, general light coverage from a single source, creating the illusion of a bigger space. These lights have many applications including bathrooms and laundries, with a IP44 weather resistant rating. A popular form of lighting, surface mount lights are a great alternative to recess or gimbal down lights. The 350mm and 280mm Slimline Ceiling Lights provide easy and affordable lighting for your home. Featuring a sleek, minimalist design, they are the stylish and practical choice for your home!
The 18W and 14W models are both Tricolour LED is switchable between 3000k, 4000k, and also 5000k to create the perfect ambience. The 18W or 14W Slimline Tricolour LED Ceiling Light comes complete with integrated driver and switch dimming function. Martec provides everything you need to install this light in the box. Enjoy stress free convenience with Martec. Please note you will require a licensed Australian electrician to fit this product.
Finally, the Hilux 18W and 14W Slimline Tricolour LED Ceiling Lights come with a 2-year replacement warranty for your peace of mind thanks to Martec. Want to know more? Contact the team today for helpful tips and advice!
2 year replacement warranty*
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.