- Corrosion resistant IP65 weatherproof polycarbonate body
- Stainless steel tamper proof clips for added security
- Ceiling or suspended mounting
- High impact polycarbonate diffuser
- Vandal resistant IK08 rated
- Waterproof connectible cable gland and lock nut
- Provides excellent light distribution using Tricolour SMD LED technology
- Select either 3000k, 4000k, or 6500k light colour temperature setting
- 40W Tricolour LED light
- Built in microwave sensor with on/off control, detection area, daylight sensor and hold-time function
- Lithium-ion battery, with continuous trickle charging
- Large terminal block for easy installation
40W TRICOLOUR LED WEATHERPROOF BATTEN LIGHT WITH MICROWAVE SENSOR & BATTERY BACKUP
This LED weatherproof batten is made with an energy efficient, tubeless design in order to keep electricity costs down. It's also built with high impact, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate to ensure it's long lasting; even with exposure to the elements.
With its weatherproof, practical design, this IP65 LED batten is ideal for use in many situations. These include communal areas, e.g. carparks, garages, stairwells and corridors; Industrial building such as workshops, factories and other industrial environments; This LED batten light is also useful for storage areas, schools and public amenities. It's also a great option to brighten up outdoor eaves, patios and pergolas.
Our 40w weatherproof batten features a IK08 rating, to make it less likely to suffer damage by vandals. The included battery backup will help ensure that this light continues to work in the event of a power outage. This model also comes with a motion sensor for added security. We also have options available for just the backup battery, or just the motion sensor, or neither.
LED Batten Lighting vs. Fluorescent Batten Lighting
Modern LED batten lights are the modern equivalent of fluorescent tube lighting. LED lighting uses the traditional shape of tube lighting but with the benefits of LED. Without a doubt, LED lights require less energy to run. And, in comparison to fluorescent or incandescent bulbs, LED downlights save you around 80% electrical power. As a result, you save on your energy bills. The low voltage power supply associated with LED downlights also increase electrical safety. This means you save time and money, with LED lighting needing far less maintenance and replacement parts.
Further, compared to traditional tube lighting, LED batten lights are more stylish, working with a wide variety of home décor and commercial needs. LED lighting has an extremely long lifespan, relative to other lighting technologies. Traditional fluorescent lighting is, now, both dangerous and out of date. Further, many fluorescent lights contain toxic materials, including mercury and phosphor. This makes them environmentally unfriendly and unsustainable, as well as incredibly toxic when broken.
Not the exact LED batten you were looking for? Browse our other commercial batten lights, including indoor options. If you are looking for directions on the best light for your build, contact the team at Martec today.
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.