- Turbo fan
- Half heat function
- Powerful 55W exhaust fan motor
- Total Power including heat tubes 875W
- 20W LED Tricolour Light 3000k, 4000k, 5000k
- Lumens output >1387lm - 1569lm – 1538lm
- Long life ball bearing motor
- 150mm side duct outlet with draft stopper
- Turbo Blade Fan Design for maximum air-steam extraction
- Includes 2 x 400 Watt instant heat infrared heat tubes
- High velocity air extraction exhaust fan 380 M³/hr, (106L/sec)
- IPX2 Water Resistant
- Modern ultra-low profile slimline design fascia to ceiling for easy cleaning
- Includes 3.0M of flexible ducting and exterior grill with self-closing back shutter
- Includes safety cut out thermostat switch
Aspire Bathroom Heater & Exhaust Fan with Tricolour 20W LED Light
With a powerful and efficient Turbo Fan Blade Design, the Aspire Bathroom Heater is at the top of its class. This 3 in 1 Bathroom Heater Exhaust and Light, suits small to medium bathrooms. With a stunning, modern, ultra-low profile, the slim line design of fascia to ceiling makes the Aspire easy to clean! The Aspire Bathroom Heater is also IPX2 water resistant. This means you don't have to be concerned about damage from water or condensation.
Further, the Aspire's quiet operation means you can enjoy a warm, well lit bathroom without the noise of conventional bathroom fans. Energy efficient, the Aspire is perfect for those conscious of their carbon footprint.
Benefits of the Aspire
While it is an often-overlooked part of the bathroom, your exhaust fan is an important addition to your bathroom. As we all know, excess water and condensation in a bathroom can result in mould and mildew. This is not only damaging to the bathroom but dangerous to your health and well-being. This is why the Aspire features a turbo blade fan design features high velocity air extraction. The Aspire also features instant steam extraction. As a result, it is adept at removing condensation and excess water from the air. By removing excess moisture, your exhaust fan helps prevent mould and mildew forming, which can be hazardous to your family.
Many customers are confused as to when they should use their bathroom fan. Others claim that you only need to your fan in summer as they confuse their exhaust fan with a pedestal fan that cools during the summer.
When you have a shower or run a bath, the hot water increases the humidity in the room. As the humidity rises, so does the level of condensation. This provides the perfect environment for mould and mildew to grow, creating a risk to your family's health. As a result, you should always run your bathroom exhaust fan when showering, no matter the time of year.
Looking to create the perfect atmosphere and ambience in your bathroom? The Aspire Bathroom Heater features two 400W infrared heat tubes, tricolour LEDs and a radiant heat tube to create the perfect, peaceful space.
With a top of the range safety cut out thermostat switch, 4 gang wall switch and a 2 year in-home warranty, the Aspire Bathroom heater is the perfect addition to your bathroom.
Explore the specifications and features below for the Aspire. And for further information and advice, contact the experts team at Martec today!
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.