- Dimming: 2% to 100% (load dependent)
- Design & optimised for dimmable LED lamps & fittings
- Fits into most standard branded wall plates
- 2 wire design
- Suitable for most dimmable 240V fixtures and globes
- Also works with most magnetic or dimmable electronic transformers
- Soft start for improved lamp life
- Detects the load type and selects either leading or trailing edge as required
Push Button LED Light Dimmer Trailing Edge
- Martec dimmers are a compact, modular dimming mechanism rated at 350W, and designed for universal load compatibility.
- The unit utilises powerful and sophisticated dimming technology to provide full control of almost any type of load. Used to control loads such as LED, incandescent lamps, 240V halogen lamps, dichroic lamps and low voltage lighting that uses iron-core or electronic transformers.
- The Push Button model incorporates on/off switching and dimming control into one mechanism.
- The dimming performance is optimised to ensure smooth, linear dimming across the control range.
- The Rotary Dial model is a separately switched unit that utilises sophisticated dimming technology to provide full control of a wide range of load types.
Push Button Type
- Fit most branded switch plates
- No neutral required, Soft start
- Suitable for 1-way operation only
- Additional button cover included
- Overheating protection
- Over current protection
- Full short circuit protection
- Minimum brightness adjustable
240V AC ~ 50Hz
10-350W (1.5 A max)
-10 + 40˚C 25g
For all warranty claims please visit our Contact Us page and get in touch either via the Enquiry form or calling us.