- Turbo blade fan design
- Powerful PTC heating element technology
- 12W Tricolour LED light
- Powerful high air/steam extraction exhaust fan
- Modern ultra-low profile design
- Includes 3m of flexible aluminium ducting
- High performance ball bearing motor
- Self-closing back draft shutter
- Built-in safety thermostat switch that will automatically turn off the unit if the internal temperature exceeds 80°C
Vapour 3-in-1 Fan Heater, Light and Exhaust
The Vapour 3-in-1 features a dedicated 12W Tricolour integrated LED panel light. As a convenient 3-in-1 the Vapour also has industry leading 1000W powerful PTC ceramic heating elements, and a state-of-the-art exhaust fan to properly circulate air in your bathroom.
Often overlooked, the bathroom exhaust fan is an important addition to your bathroom. Excess water and condensation in a bathroom can result in mould and mildew. Extreme levels of humidity in a bathroom can eventually damage bathroom fixtures and even warp wooden frames. This is not only damaging to the bathroom but dangerous to your health and well-being. As a result, Martec has designed the Vapour with an instant steam extraction fan. The instant steam extraction function coupled with the turbo blade fan design makes the Vapour adept at removing condensation from the air.
Many customers are confused as to when they should use their bathroom fan. Others claim that you only need to your fan in summer as they confuse their exhaust fan with a pedestal fan that cools during the summer. When you have a shower or run a bath, the hot water increases the humidity in the room.
Benefits of the Vapour 3-in-1
Looking to create the perfect atmosphere and ambience in your bathroom? The Vapour 3-in-1 features 12W Tricolour LED lighting to create the perfect, peaceful space.
With a powerful and efficient Turbo Fan Blade Design, and PTC heating element means you're comfortable all year round. This 3 in 1 Bathroom Heater Exhaust and Light, suits small to medium bathrooms with its high performance, ball bearing motor and quiet function. This means you can enjoy a warm, well lit bathroom without the noise of conventional bathroom fans. Energy efficient, the Vapour is perfect for those conscious of their carbon footprint.
The Vapour features a modern, ultra-low profile, to suit all bathroom decor. Rated at IPX2 water resistance, the Vapour is drip protected while the built-in safety thermostat switch will automatically turn off the unit if the internal temperature exceeds 80°C.
With a 2-year in-home warranty, the Vapour Bathroom heater is the perfect addition to your bathroom. Explore the specifications and features below for the Vapour. And for further information and advice, contact the expert team at Martec today!
Warranty Application Form
The below documents are required to apply for a warranty claim for your Martec product. These documents can be submitted at the end of the below form.
1. A copy of the Installation Receipt OR Tax Invoice OR Certificate of Compliance for the installation of the Martec product from the installing electrician.
2. Copy of the Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice
3. The below form completed in full with as much detail as possible. Please also include pictures of the products if possible.